Thursday, May 22, 2008

One for you..!!!!!!!

I always have felt that you should have been a poet.. a singer.. a writer..may be a lyricist even... looking at your tastes in music and the craziness in you which brought us together... I know that what I feel is absolutely right. Parvathy Menon, a stunningly talented actress in South.. my darling sisi...my "Vaava". One more reason why the Malayalam movie 'Notebook' is so close to my heart :)Thanks to Mejo ettan for bringing her into my life...!


Who said you should be born of the same parents to call some one your sister. I really don't think so. She is the child, the woman, the friend, one does not often meet ! God was kind enough to bless me with two younger ones..one our home production my Chandni :) [ I am sure she will hate me for this..but I love you loadsss Chandu].. and her my Paru... Yes he who said was right " A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost..."

I used to watch her show on TV, when she used to catch my attention at times with her unique way of presenting the show which was different from the rest of the 'many' on screen.. and hardly did I realise that down the lane we will be watching her movies together .. discussing all crazy things under the sun.. dreaming wierdest of weird dreams......I so want to adopt you vaave... :)

I was always just a spectator of the wolrd of stars. It used to amuse me at times. It is rare that in the world of stardom you find some one who is so far from all the 'expected' behaviour. some one who will find time to call you and sing for you a new song she has learnt.. some one with whom you can be at your very best.. some one when she calls you everytime brings a lot of happiness and cheer.. some one who calls you at odd hours of the night to tell you that you mean a lot to her...some one who will make you feel you are the best..its her..the whole complex package.. my adorable vaava!!!

I miss those nights when we used to stay up till late to discuss about numerous things when she was in Bangalore shooting for her Kannada movie 'Milana'.. That movie brought together two long lost friends from college :) My dad and her dad.... :) I miss those junk shopping with you.. miss those eat outs and walks...I miss putting you to sleep singing for you till late...I miss seeing you smile through your tears..Miss you...

While I await your call late in the night today after your hectic shoot for 'Poo' a new Tamil movie..I just want you to know that when all is said and done you are part of me...You are my best friend..the besteeest sister any one can ever ask for...Take care vaave...

Love ..now and always....
Chechi..!




"I shall go the way of the open sea, To the lands I knew before you came, And hope that the cool ocean breezes shall not blow from me, The memory of your name”


No comments: