Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Divine Intervention!!!!!

Yes it was divine ... like a miracle... one flash of lightening... which came into life and went away before I could even feel it... my encounter with a guitar..... the songs that are coming to my mind when I think of it is "Neend na aye"... "aaj jane ki zid na karo".. and yes of course "abhi nahin aana"…

Time and again I get stuck with Fuzon in the first place :) then the rest…this time it is something like that which happened again. Where you just get hooked onto something.. you cling onto it and start breathing life… like my guitar and me…

Of late I spend my nights listening to “Neend na aye” a million times… I never liked the video in the beginning… felt that is not as impressive as the old ones.. “Khamaj” and “Saagar”…but yes it’s Fuzon and how can I not like it… and specially after interesting encounters in life.. I do believe that everything happens for a reason..if there is a reason to live… there is a reason for life beyond it as well…

But “Neend na aye” is just so mesmerizing and it will remind you time and again of those people who have couched the edges of your life and left impressions somewhere deep inside..People who might never come back.. those ones whom you will never see or get to be with even if you want that to happen so badly…. But there is some kind of a strange emotion involved.. you know they are not there… but still you have them.. it’s that very thing called hope.. which keeps you going… I completely agree to the saying “ hope is not the same thing as optimism..it is not the conviction that something will turn out well…but the belief that something makes sense ..no matter what the outcome will be…”


The song makes me go through this wide array of emotions every time I listen to this…but it is an amazing feeling….you feel so complete and content.. just right!!!! Between the wish and the thing life lies waiting…” Yes, even I love to wait…. Now and forever….

“Some things in life never change...
Some moments in life aren't forgotten..
Sometimes as time rolls on you try to forget what holds you on...
Some people in life are a part of you...
And even if you let them go...
You never lose them...
Because you find them living in you ….
My guitar is not a thing..it is an extension of myself… It is who I am… “

9 comments:

Varun Aggarwal said...

Its so true that some people just book their permanent place in your heart....no matter what you do they never vacate it....i so loved fuzon's first album especially 'mora saiyn moe se bole naa' and 'aankhon ke sagar'.
Moreover I guess 'aaj jaane ki zid' is my all time favorite

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

I swear :) it is so serene and divine....i truly feel that they are possessed :)

Admin said...

nice post on music

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Thanks a lot Prashanth :)

Varun Aggarwal said...

And hey...thanks for introducing me to their new album...its amazing..didnt realize when they released it!!

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Journey was released in India this year... much before in Pak... when Amanat was still with the band.. I heard Neend na aaye first in his voice on youtube :) :) the album version has Rameez' voice... but ya nothing like the original... may be I am biassed :)

prasanth Gulfu said...

sangeetha.... do u hav an mp3 version of this song??

Man In Desert said...

of course divinity is some thing which will be there in every thing. It is all about where find that. Some find in you and music some in their own land

SudSri said...

hey sangeeta i have neend na aaye ka whole album .it was nt released coz ter was some conflict between emu and shafqat toh they had no other choice ,so had to call rameez to complete and it seems rameez was not able to give ta same feel tat shafqat had given so they had to change the compositions .neend na aaye
1.pari thi
2.dunia khilona
3.naal naal
4.neend na aaye
5.kagajaan.
6.pyar nahee hai sur se(raag malkauns)
i have ta poora album in shafqats voice i will upload it soon tc!!!!enjoy fuzon!!!
i get all ta info abt fuzon frm shallum xavier the lead guitarist of fuzon.hez one of my special buddies in orkut i found his profile in orkut and was pesterin and troublin him 4 a long time nd finally he had no other option than addin me up and,he gives me like lots of info abt their projects nd stuff.soo keep upadtin ur blog seems to b quite interesting im a total music freak!!!tc rock on!!