Friday, September 12, 2008

Encyclopedia "Musica" :)..!!!!!

Yes..this one goes for him... my "Encyclopedia musica" aka Karthik; the amazing blogger..the amazing music freak and the even more amazing individual..

Karthik has always amazed me…there were times when I used to just sit and wonder with my eyes wide open..How does he manage doing all that he is doing… Innovating with his clients and positioning them 24*7.. 365 days....managing two wonderful blogs..
http://www.itwofs.com/ and http://www.milliblog.com/ .. being patient enough to listen to those never ending conversations about music..Fuzon..Mejo ettan ..Paru.. and be a great family person…etc etc. The list seems to grow every day …

Having done an MBA under a French university called ENPC.. he has a lot of stories of Cochin(where his college was located) to say..which am yet to hear… all the fond memories and some ‘deadly’ ones too ..lol..in his own language :) I used to kind of dread checking his blog ‘itwofs’- which is exclusively for plagiarism in Indian film music industry where many of my idols in music broke.. don’t know when I just got addicted to that… all those “downloading” our very own music directors have done and been praised for… just can’t take it off my mind..

All those wonderful things that happened after I have known you..the very reason behind me creating a blog.. after deleting a blog which I used to write many years before in one of my weird moods ..lol. The person behind me now reviving a long cherished dream..Thanks a million for all those songs :)
Someone who taught me how this life is too short for all the sulking..all the cribbing..all the tears and all the negativity… he has always said “ We have just one life…just make the most of it… you want to sing..go sing..you want to compeer…go compeer…” all that which injected a lot of positivity in me… will be forever grateful to him for all that he has said and done.. Thank you for all your inspiring and assuring words. It gave me the strength to persevere and I learnt that Life's not just about staying on your feet. It's about getting up when you fall..

Wishing you Ganga akka and Advay all the luck …happiness and peace in the world..you are my guide in music and I thank my stars for having led me to you…

“ Those who danced were thought quite insane by those who could not hear the music..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH!! Karthik was the guy who in an article compared Manu's song "enge nee" with A.R Rahman spirit..i guess

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Yes he is the one :) Manu and I have spoken about him