Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blessed!!!

Every one feels this at some point in life… wish I could have got a chance to spend more time with them..share many more smiles and tears..just be with them no matter what.. like the way they are always there for us no matter what !!! They teach you how to live your life and make the most of it before you get done with your time here.

I have always been amazed looking at them deal with life situations. Two amazing individuals.. very special and priceless in their own unique way. The reason for me having got a chance to see this beautiful world out here…. Life has given me one more reason to look up to them and learn another important lesson from them. ..Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence

This song is for you both and for the parents out there who missed out a lot till date and yet are not ready to give up.who always make their kids see a pleasant tomorrow in their dreams.... I too don’t regret those years spent in different hostels away from you both. I am looking forward to the many more years that we have in front of us..where we can be together ….

I will never be upset with life too… it is just that I miss you and I sometimes wish to rewind my life clock and get back all those years spent away from you… you both, through ways big and small, taught me to believe in myself.. smell the rain..feel the wind and fight for my dreams. .I am blessed to have you both as my parents.. you are amazing!!!!

I was just born when the movie “Masoom” released. The straight out of heart life lyrics by Gulzar saab and R D Burman’s brilliant composition just is soul stirring. The song “ tujhse naaraz nahin zindagi” will be heard a million more times and still stay close to my heart..

Here it is…
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=E_WV6HRq3SM

Much love now and always…
Me !!!

“For everything you have missed you have gained something else..and for everything you gain..you lose something else…”



6 comments:

Maverick said...

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
An ways ..just like that Masoom Song .. simply awe some ..

Take Care

~Mav

R Niranjan Das said...

touched..!!

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Thanks Raj :) take care

vimmuuu said...

"Every one feels this at some point in life… wish I........like the way they are always there for us no matter what !!!"....u just tuk words out of my heart; this is exactly why i left my job abroad and came back to india. I was there just for six months and this thought suffocated me almost every day until I finally decided to return. I didnt want to let them fight with their old age all alone. Though Im not wid them now, Im pretty much nearer to them than I was and just a call away. Gr8 write-up, simply loved it. I miss my folks now after reading your post, I seriously do.

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Its very true :) somethings just dont stop chasing you... Take care Vims...stay blessed

Anonymous said...

So sweet a thought..nicely put