Friday, October 24, 2008

Sunshine!!!!!!


Well.. I know this is a little off the track :) But I had to write this for him..It was love at first sight :) He just was so adorable and I just felt like cuddling him the very next moment...Am talking about the divine one in my life..Shanku aka cuddly poo!!!!!

Have never seen any one of his age enjoy music like the way he does.. It was just sheer pleasure to watch him go off to sleep in my arms..and the few hours I spent with him was unbelievably amazing.. As always, I made him also listen to "Fuzon"..and when 'Neend na aaye' was being played in Govind's violin.. I could see that spark in his eyes and we just could connect really well!

Was speaking to his mom today morning and she said how he would not sleep with out music :) It gave me a good reason to smile :) and be happy about the fact that 'future as always is bright..' There is this unique thing about him...the too hard to beleive it's real kinda innocence.. the million watts smile...and his awesome tastes in music...

This song is for you.. May there be a lot of pleasant sunrises in your life.. Let there be hopes and dreams...smiles and happiness always..Here I baptise you as the sunshine of my life...just your thoughts make me believe that this world has not lost yet lost its innocence.. Hope you always see smiles among tears..may you always see all the goodness in this world... I adore you ..I so wish this innocence remains with you even when you grow up... May you only see clouds of dreams in your bright blue sky...

One amazing song for an adorable cute little cuddly poo... "Indira" (1995)was a brilliant movie and the songs were too good to be real... the ARR magic works wonders as always..Both the versions are equally beautiful..can't really say which one is better..

"The few wonders of the world only exist while there are those with the sight to see them.."

4 comments:

prasanth Gulfu said...

Vava kollamllo. Shanku fans orkut community undo? .And hatsof 2 u .hw u find time to write so much

baddimaga said...

:). that was very warm indeed.

Anonymous said...

hey babies are truly bundles of innocence! You just tend to forget everythnig when they smile at you! its a warm post. i guess u have written about the nila kaigaruthu song? have no utube in office! But i love indira songs as well ;)

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Yes Indu :) Its that song only :) amazing... just makes you believe that there is goodness around you...take care