Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Castle in the clouds!!!!!!

This one song from Madhur Bhandarkar's "Fashion" with its soothing tune will make you just feel at peace with rest of the world. It feels like floating free among the clouds and yes I’m talking about “Mar Jaawa” the mesmerizing melody in Shruti Pathak’s husky voice. Have just been super impressed by her versatility and just have been wondering where was she all this while : )

I never paid too much attention to the movie as it is till I got to know the music is scored by one of my most favourite composers- Salim Sulaiman. Their “Dor” had left me speechless..and not to forget “Ye hosla”, one song which made Shafqat top my favourite singers list. The lyrics is simply awesome and the true lounge feel that will take you places....

I have always known that if there is a reason to love ...there is a reason for life beyond that too... "mar jaawan" is a different take where you just lose yourself in some one...in something...it explains the kind of things a person wishes for.. Shruti's low pitched rendition gives a depth to the entire feel of the song and the backing by Salim's awesome voice just makes the song reach another level altogether... Still wonder how people create music!!!!! It is divine and serene... soothing your mind..letting you come to terms with the facts of life.. it helps you get going..


I have lost count how many times I listened to this particular track in the last few days...can listen to it more than a million times and still feel am listening for the first time ever.. People around me...rather people in my world...have fallen in love with the song too :) and it gives me a lot of reasons to smile... that way we all will stay connected :) lol


"Mar jaawan" is a soulful song..a song full of life.. love...pain..hope...dreams and all that making me feel like a mixed fruit jam :) Kudos to the wonderful duo...Salim Sulaiman.. you guys are fantabulous!!!!!!!!
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=CslnrO2NBSY&feature=related


"I am not upset with the sunsets in my life.. I always dream of a new sunrise...and breath life..."

No comments: