Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Zindagi.."...!!!!!!

I have read many a time that life is like a journey.. and have experienced it too. The song "Zindagi" from A R Rahman's latest wonder "Yuvvraaj" is one such song which will make you live through the journey of life... make you feel all the emotions possible under the sun.. at the end of it all you get a new birth.. you just start breathing a new LIFE...


Srinivas has this peculiarity to his voice. He has got this sacred voice..untouched and serene.. I still remember the day ..my birthday eve last year..when Mejo ettan gave me a surprise by making me speak to Srinivas. I just could not talk.. words that were struggling to come out of me :) yeah last year's bday was the bestest ever.. Well ..my journey at times get really interesting too... lots of encounters..some just stay in there for long..some I believe will for ever... People leaving has never made me feel that to stay detached is the best thing to do in life..Have always felt that it is kind of protecting yourself..from the insecurity of losing something priceless and irreplacable.. I would never do that.. One beautiful journey.. would not want to miss out or anything or anyone for insecurities :)
"Zindagi" is a lovely melody which will remind you of songs like "Nahin saamne" from 'Taal' and "Azhage sukhama" from the Tamil movie "Paarthale Paravasam". The very mood of the song is such.. Again the WAIT ..that never ends but each one of us love doing it.Lyrics by Gulzar saab has given a mesmerizing feel to the entire album. "Tu meri dost he" and "Tu muskura" and "Manmohini" are amazing tracks and 'Yuvvraaj' has given me one more favourite singer.. Benny!! I wish him all the very best and hope that he will make it big here :) :)
As always... Rahman's tracks will slowly but surely grow in us :) :) reaching the unknown depths and stay there forever in tact.. I honestly wish every one will go and pick up a CD with out a second thought :) It is worth it anytime :) Am amazed.. am touched.. am astonished..all that...
"Don't ask what the world needs..Ask what makes you come alive and go for it. Because what the world needs is people who come alive... " :) :) :)

3 comments:

sangeeta said...

hey ther...even am touched,amazed and wat not..reading this one...

Anonymous said...

wow i think i should bookmark this blog for good music! lemme know if i can blogroll you.

And by the way the way youve described your connection with music in your profile is beautiful

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Thank you :) :) :) that was really encouraging :) well I just listen to music all the time.. and some times certain songs hit my senses hard that I can't resist writing about 'em :) Let there be music in our lives always :)

Take care.. Sangeetha