Friday, March 28, 2008

His Journey...!!!!

I still remember the day he called me and said "Vaave, tomorrow is my movie audio release, pray for me..you are the reason for my music ..wish you could come for the function.." that is him.. Mejo Joseph. .. now an upcoming Music Director in Malayalam movies. Well for me , the best music director ever :) Mejo ettan....

We always used to dream about that day when his album will release; while taking breaks from the long practice sessions for inter college fests.. while sipping our canteen tea... while taking walks by the auditorium in groups. Dont know when we lost touch..for almost two years.. then one day again I met him at a college fest when I had gone there taking a break from Bangalore. I saw him standing there in a small group selling his first music album " Manicheppu". There we met again.. my mirror image..my guide in music..Everything was like before.. the gap of two years never came in between us and music..

"Manicheppu", the Malayalam album was released by Roshan Anddrews, who in the long run became Mejo Ettan's bro-in-law:) sweet co-incidence. Notebook was another surprise for me. My excitement had no boundaries when he gave me an autographed Cd of his first movie in Malayalam.. "Notebook". The movie brought along with it a bunch of surprises for me. Got some wonderful friends.. Parvathy, Maria, Skanda and above everything my Paru kutty, my vaava. Even though I am the only one in the group not associated with movies.. I never feel out of place with them :)thanks to Mejo ettan...

"Cycle" is the latest one..in Malayalam again. I am praying that I can take another 10000 names of his movies before I get done with my time here.... Always wishing him all the very best in life... Cant begin to thank him for everything he has done till date... all those little little things he has done always taking out time to make sure I am not missing my music class every week :) making sure that I am happy and smiling...for all those days where he was on phone for hours singing late into the night till I fell asleep... I know you will forever remain the same.. My prayers are there for you always....

Loads and truck loads of love, prayers and luck.. now and alwaysssss
Vaava
Him..
All in one video :) all my favourites....
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step..."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You seem to be a pretty cheerful person and a music freak. Do you sing/play instruments?

I don't write blogs. Just read randomly when I get bored. Happened to see your profile in Orkut and the link to ur blog.

You write quite well. Happy blogging!!!

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Thanks a ton Suja :) Yeha I sing quite ok :) learning Hindustani for the last one year.. thats all :) Mejo ettan, I and all used to participate in a lot of intercollege fests though.. :) fun times...

Alameen said...

A day will come when someone writes about the success of Sangeetha.. She working for a malayalam or Tamil movie song..
That day you can remember about a blogger Ameen who predicted it and can send an autographed CD to him..

All the best..

With prayers
AlAmeen

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Hey Ameen,

That was really thoughtful of you to say so :) it has left a smile on my face :)

Thanks a ton...

Take care...
Sangeetha