Friday, March 28, 2008

Revival....!!!!!!!

Its a journey for me again .... far from everything.. Far from innovating with my clients and positioning them 24 *7....

Some things just don't cease to chase you. Like my all time passion for music....Thought would resume it after a long break... Started writing listening to my all time favourite FUZON's latest wonder Journey :)...

Here I am.. wanting to know more about music.. wanting to listen to a lot more of it....
Sangeetha
"Why waste money on psychotherapy when you can listen to the B Minor Mass? "

vallo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Music was my refuge..I could crawl into the spaces between the notes and curl my back to loneliness..."

Nice blogs...As a PR, I presume you understood whatever you said about yourself in the above quote.Be very careful in using words, if not mindful.

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Yes I am...:)

Thanks