Friday, February 6, 2009

Colourless!!!!!

What is the colour of darkness.. it aint black! It has those shades of insanity which can never be captured in any colour. I have no qualms in admitting that I was a scared child. Darkness always scared me. I loved colours.. and hated the darker side of this world.. tried seeing only the brighter side of darkness..those rays of light ..those rays of hope..that very thing called life beyond all these madness.

Many a time we shed tears for ones who are not worth it. …those people who never deserved even a second of your life.. whom you thought were the soul to your existence… Those people who take you to a different world where you have never been before and leave you all alone..stranded..lost..hurt…deserted.. And you fail to understand why??! But at last in the end reasons doesn’t not count at all.. Yes..it is true..if there is a reason to love.. there is a reason for life beyond that as well…


Those moments that took away the colours of life..One last drop of tear for all those moments.. But they will never get to see this one last drop I shed.. they don’t deserve to.. It belongs to me and to those memories tearing me apart every second..let it be with me..when I collect those shattered pieces of hope..and decide to look ahead..and still dream of a safe tomorrow..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBw17pNevdM&feature
Shafqat and Fuzon needs no introduction.. this one song is for all those moments and people..for painting me with the colour of darkness. He who said “I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry...” captures to an extend what it feels like..


“So hold her closer when she cries, hold her closer when she feels. She needs a hand to hold, someone who will never let her go again. And hold him closer when he tries to hold the tears back from his eyes. Don't say goodbye.”

10 comments:

VIVEK said...

seems like a lot of pain and grief around you... well it is so then may be the shades in your life have become a bit grey. But hey there is something more in life more than the joys and sorrows, when you turn away from these and start towards your own legacy. if possible read Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren.

All the best for times to come!

VIVEK said...

i am becoming a follower of your blog ! keep updated ! happy blogging!

I was Miss world said...

Good blog

Anonymous said...

im at a loss of words here..with nothing but hopes that new rays of hope & color would shade your life

Sandeep 4 U all!!! said...

whats the meaning of darkness if there is no light and its vice versa. so without contraries there is no existance as blake said...
but darkness is not light, So light up the souls around you... keep blogging. regards, Sandeep Sudhakaran-redislanddiary.blogspot.com

R Niranjan Das said...

“I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry...”

Really touching...

Spread out ur wings and touch the colourful future awaiting you...!!

vinay said...

God Bless u.. :)

Confessions of a Born Procrastinator said...

Ha ha... lot of fans I c... Nice post b/w.
Oh n please tell me you know Hindi... else the card would be a total waste. I couldnt find anything else, that really conveyed what he wanted to say :).

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

haan haan bilkul... :) anytime Hindi...

Sanju said...

"An exp called life is often made beautiful and memorable by the blunders we make,when someone has to go its jus another way of realising tat their role in the scheme of things is for now done with, whether they will again at a ltr stage play another role is yet to be discovered" (apparently i told this to someone sometime on August 11 2008 :), almost an year now.