Friday, February 27, 2009

Life’s virtuous circle!!!!!

Some things are unreal to the core.. and some people too.. They are too good to believe that they actually exist. Was thinking about Paulo Coelho’s ‘Alchemist ‘ ..one of the very very very few books I have read. Certain situations are like what the author details in his Santiago’s journey(the protagonist). You go around looking for that fortune everywhere else but your home and come back to realize that you have the thing you were looking for right there …from where you started.. By the end of the novel, he discovers that "treasure lies where your heart belongs", and that the treasure was the journey itself, the discoveries he made, and the wisdom he acquired.

Life goes in circles at times, and the journey gets quite interesting. Second time when you cross the path already trodden you tend to notice more, pay more attention to detail and ask yourself ..”Why didn’t I realize this was there then??” But the truth is it has always been there, just that we didn’t notice..

Some things and people whom you never gave enough attention to.. whom you took for granted…such realities start flashing in front of your eyes..People whom you knew came with the package.. Some real close ones and some very special some ones whom you were not paying the attention they deserved. Again I would like those special ones to know that it was just because they have become a comfortable trusted element in life and you know they are there no matter what..in ways big and small!

This one song goes out for all those real thoughtful ones.. ‘Life in a metro’ was one movie that was amazing. Pritam as a composer reemphasized his presence in my favourites list with ‘In Dino’...one song that will stay for another hundred years with its, meaningful lyrics and soul stirring rhythm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ52IJjbNg4

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for..” One of the wonderful lessons life teaches us. I have always felt that one of the best things about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between the stage of asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened. You wake up and realize it was just a dream. But I would say we need to follow our dreams. It is never too late to dream a new dream!

“Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about the beautiful thing called love.. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along. Then, I’ll do my dreaming with my eyes wide open, and I'll do my looking back with my eyes closed”

13 comments:

Sachi said...

"if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along. Then, I’ll do my dreaming with my eyes wide open" thats true to the core..
Let you can dream with your eyes wide open and more over your lips too.. aa kunjukutty punchiri!!

G o v i n d said...

:)
hmmmm....

Rooh said...

True to the core.. i have become admirer of your writing..keep bloging..i am waiting to read..

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

@ Sachi

:) Thanks maashe..this one is for you

@ Govind

Contemplating on that HMMMM..lol

@Rooh

Thanks a trillion :) yes more on your way... take care

Useless Bugger said...

"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about the beautiful thing called love.. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along. Then, I’ll do my"

Beautiful! How I wish everyone felt the same way. Very nice post.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Do you compose music like writing posts?

Why don't you make your own composition for each post you write??

That would be Amazing!!

Anonymous said...

hey the last para is amazingly touching! Beautiful..
and hey as for pritam - go to utube and type 'pritam copy acts' nd lemme knw :)

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Know Indus... His name tops the chart in Karthik's itwofs.com :) copy acts and him...no need to go to youtube :) lol

R Niranjan Das said...

lovely post...keep writing..!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful words... Liked your blog a lot....Are u a poet..?

pelican said...

Straight from heart , i liked something in this and could not help appreciating.
Take care , all blessings for you & continue blogging.

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

@ Raj Thanks a ton :)

@BJ I am no poet.I just think aloud at times:)

@Anurag- Many thanks..

Anonymous said...

pretty intense read this one! really crisp last lines...

never written anything quite as intense, this one was my best effort!

http://ofmoonshinemadnessandmemories.wordpress.com/2007/09/27/a-perfect-stranger-and-the-passer-by/

PS: (must have been a sales man in my pichla janam) click on the link and let the moonshine in :)