Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Memories!!!!

One of those days when you sit back and think about your journey through life till date.. Sometimes you reach that turning point in your life when you realize there is going to be a major change that will change your course of living.. it is when you usually relive your memories..your journey... This one is for all those moments which have shaped up my life and moulded the person I am today.. sometimes you realize life Is going to change and there is going to be a new meaning attached to it sometime soon.. when you bring back all those years spent with and without your people.. holding all those memories so close to heart..you live your life

This particular song from the Malayalam movie “Kakkothikavile Appuppanthadikal” just will press your rewind button and you just wish to go back and live all those moments once again… well, there is no harm in wishing. Chithra chechi’s soul stirring rendition has always got my eyes wet…and the video is equally brilliant… we all grow up…and just don’t find time to look back..sometimes I wish how we can just freeze childhood and we will have bonsai models everywhere lol silly me!


The movie is also so close to my heart. It just brings along with it a wide array of emotions and a different meaning to relationships…someone once said..“I have more memories than if I were a thousand years old….” It is so true ..every day is an experience..Every day teaches you something..takes away something from your life..but springs in a lot of surprises. I am at such a stage where I’m thoroughly amused by the interesting encounters..I too live my memories which have become a part of my happiness.


Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people…we miss out on a lot of things.. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the faith to move on…the strength to persevere.. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds for you and me, our todays make the memories of tomorrow…



“I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings.”

6 comments:

sangeeta said...

hey ther....just leaving a note to let u knw how much i enjoyed reading this one..so very true...i still covet those memories of my childhood..:-)

sangeeta pillai.

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

:) Thanks my namesake

prasanth Gulfu said...

Nice . Is dis near bharatha puzha ?(photo) .lakidi ki gadi frm masoom sng ormavanu pic kandapol:)

Anonymous said...

its really hard to forget people, things or even incidents but life has to move on..

it happens to most of us i have personally hated growing up and hated how my thinking changed in course of time.. but one has to move on and live the life as it is ..

this pic of urs (presumably) makes me think about my childhood days in calicut and the beautiful lagoons :)

nice post

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Its Calicut only :) :) forever so serene and nice.. the place is very much in tact even now... thsi particular beach side is close to home..

Gouri Nair said...

Hey sangeetha,
Just came across your blog. Very much a soul-stirring post... left me nostalgic with moist eyes ... must say ... have thought many a times about rewinding back to childhood and to re-live all the beautiful memories.. So feels all the more warm to read a post from someone with similar thoughts..
Keep the good work going :)