Friday, December 5, 2008

And then..silence prevailed!!!

Like each one of you out there.. even I felt miserable.. felt lost and hassled.. things are such right now!! With all channels time and again glorifying the terror..piercing into the unknown depths of all those who lost their dear and near ones.. many others who got affected.. traumatized..scared and all that. Something unfortunate which spilt the suffocating truth.. Are we really safe at home??

I can’t exactly say “I know how it feels like” because I really don’t.. I can just feel how I would have felt if I were there in any one of their places instead. That very thought itself is disheartening. Some songs depict certain situations just right.. this particular song from the climax scene of the much liked movie “Bombay” by the legend Mani Ratnam is one such song. Someone rightly said “Music creates order out of chaos: for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous”


http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=PBAglnjhs5c&feature

Again, I have no intentions of digging deep into the much more disturbing concerns… just a silent protest..a token of respect and tribute to all those ..I am trying to find peace within myself..so that I can be one such person who can live at peace with others.. "Hope".. I feel is the most exciting thing here. Never am I compromising on that. The much clichéd “Let’s hope for a better tomorrow” still makes a lot of sense to me. I still see that one day when all this will come together..what all of us have wished for has finally come to be..

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again…. There is no way to peace, peace is the way.”

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

sangeeta said...

HOPE..Never give out while there is hope; but hope not beyond reason.....i feel its high time we put our act together and react...react strongly..so strongly that it should end such acts once and for all..my beloved city is in pain...and am disturbed:-(

rdx said...

nice t'houghts. There is scene in the movie Mumbai meri Jaan" where Paresh Rawal Talks about people pushing each other. If u haven;t already seen it give it a dekko
Rohit
http://sixgunlover.blog.com/