Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Touch of breeze!!!!!

Some songs make you forget everything. It breathes new life into you. Some people have this magic in their voices. Hariharan ji has always amazed me with his soothing and charismatic voice. God has taken extra care while creating such souls. I would have missed this one royally till I got reminded of this song again by a thoughtful someone today.


1947 Earth was a much discussed well acclaimed movie. The songs I believe didn’t get the attention that they deserved. And am kind of feeling bad about the fact that despite of having almost all good collections of ARR .I just missed out on this one. But yes, atleast now. Lyrics is one thing which can’t be missed. Javed Akthar Sahab has always wowed us all with his just so close to life lyrics. Rejuvenating…so full of life…

Another remarkable musical score by ARR that has meaningful and powerful poetry, the nine astounding tracks in the album will just take you places and make you feel that Life aint all that bad at the end of it . It has that tint of vibrant notes which makes it soulful and reassuring. This one goes out to the thoughtful someone and the angel without wings but has a doubt of hallow..lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwXdRxuOEQM&NR=1

Something in the song will just ask you to approach each day with zest…to love..to laugh and to live.. “No Winter lasts forever…no Spring skips its turn…And even Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower” that just says it all. It is a gentle breeze which will keep up a kind of daylight in your mind, filling it with a steady and perpetual serenity.

“I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers...and with that breeze drying the tears in my cheeks I think about the gentle breeze in my life..”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You say all this because you haven't heard me sing! :D :D
When I sing, the dead come alive! Hehehehe!!

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Reallly when am I getting luckyyyyyyy :) lol

sangeeta said...

this song has grown on me over time...and hariharan sir's voice makes it all the more heavenly :)
and this post was jes too perfect to start my day today :)
[ slogging overtime due to exams :) :)]

Sangeetha Janachandran said...

Thank a trillion my namesake :) it helped you in some way Chakku :) Big hug

R Niranjan Das said...

a feel of the tender breeze..gives a new lease of life..

u r lucky enuf to feel it..